Monday, June 27, 2011

Heart Songs Day 23


So in honor of the fact that this blogger is going to get to see MAROON 5 on Saturday. I have decided to use all Maroon 5 songs in my blogs this week. Adam and his crew of hotties have gotten me through most of my relationship with Jacob. In the high of their fame I have gotten and listened to OVER AND OVER all their albums. They are my salvation at times, the songs that always speak to my heart. They have helped me celebrate love, celebrate defeat, heal, and learn that somewhere deep inside is a healed soul just waiting to emerge. And I am terribly excited to see them, so much that I am going to sit at Summerfest ALL day just so I can be in the front row. But I digress... 

So if I had to pick a FAVORITE song this would be it. One it's beautifully written. Second its the perfect break up song. I think since it's come into existence I have listened to it when I was feeling pretty low and sad about whatever argument or fight that Jacob and I had. I totally get the feeling of okay I have had enough, but it still sucks laying here in bed along at night. (adam laying in bed in his undies is SOO hott by the way).  The world is heavy. And to have a relationship that is NO good on your back along with the heavy ass world can tear you apart. 


It sucks when you have to say goodnight to your relationship. I am still daily saying good bye. Walking away slowly dragging my feet. It's hard. I hope that things work out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment