Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heart Song: Day 24

Misery.

mis·er·y/ˈmiz(ə)rē/Noun

1. A state or feeling of great distress or discomfort of mind or body.
2. A cause or source of great distress.
 
Web definitions
a state of ill-being due to affliction or misfortune; "the misery and wretchedness of those slums is intolerable"

a feeling of intense unhappiness; "she was exhausted by her misery and grief"

Gut wrenching throw yourself in front of the train type of feeling. I have seen that feeling. Felt it to my core. I don't wanna feel it every again. So I leave my misery on this page, with in the melodies of this Maroon 5 song. I am vowing to never me miserable again.   (if I can help it) And I am only going to live happy and healthy for the rest of my life. I can never let anything or anyone make me feel lower than low. I will not allow it to happen. Because the most important thing is loving myself. 

I never thought I would ever find my way back from that. When would I smile again, laugh again. But I did. And every pound that I lose and every day I wake up and live my life, its me staring misery in its face and saying HA you don't win today. I have so much to be thankful for and to live for. THANK GOD i finally figured that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment