Monday, June 20, 2011

Heart Song: Day 17



I don't have much to say tonight. Other than I am annoyed. I gotta stop figuratively cutting myself. Re opening the wound is not what I am suppose to be doing. Now I have to sew it back up. My its the watching it heal part that I get off on. Watching the scar form, picking at it a little. Toying with the idea of going back. Of calling him and saying, can't we work this out. I can do the distance, just don't ever leave me.  But that would be a stupid thing to do. 

I just wanna wake up and it be OVER. The feelings washed away in the surf. My heart pieces put back together. The scar completely gone. I wanna feel like myself again. Not a sniffling idiot who's crying over someone who doesn't think twice about her. Why waste the energy. I could be knitting or something. I get angry. I pounded it out in the gym. I see his face as push through my work outs. Thinking I am doing this for me, this will make me whole again. 

I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment