Sunday, July 24, 2011

Heart Songs: Songs To My Unborn Child. Day 3



Dancing. I love it. I am not very good at it. But Its a great way to release energy. Currently my dancing is also helping me lose weight. Preparing my body to carry a child. And if I had to pass something on to my child other than my love of music it is my love of dance. I had parents who saw their baby girls as ballerina's. We took dance classes until I was about 11 or 12. I kinda wished that I would have stuck with it. I always wonder if it would have kept me from gaining all the weight.


In this song. Leigh Ann Womack sings the perfect song about her thoughts for her daughter and what she hopes that she accomplishes with her life. It is the perfect testament in my thought of a mother's love for her child. I couldn't have said it more perfect. I hope my daughter loves, learns, falls hard, makes mistakes, has successes and failures. I hope her life is un-ending learning and full of friends and laughter. I hope she dances her way through this beautiful world. SO dance baby girl dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment