Monday, September 12, 2011

Stinky...

I think I am going to babble a long for a minute before I post the video in the window. Partly because I have NO clue what the video is tonight. This is only made worse by the fact that I have "This One's For the Children" stuck in my head. UGH. That is the only NKOTB song that I could live with out. But any ways, on to the next one. LOL nice Jay-Z reference, but that isn't the song either.

I am stuck. I wanna see him. the 20th is in 8 days. But I can tell you what will happen if we do see each other and I don't want that to happen AT ALL. Well maybe my loins do, but my brain and heart don't.  So IDK. Is there even a song for what I am feeling. Besides Stupid Girl. OOOOH That's it. hold on.

So I thought that Stupid girl would be the song, but then I remember this little gem.

Sometimes it's good to ramble because it has led us to here. Special. Every feeling I feel right now is emoted in this song. It sucks sometimes that A song can cause me to want to scream and holler. But its right. I thought you were special. I am tired of the violence. I am just tired. So there will be no happy reunions ending in back breaking love making. There is just a ending point. You aren't special. I just thought you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment