Tuesday, September 6, 2011

7 days....


Okay so first off. This video is TOO funny because Toni's crazy ass sisters are her background singers. Look at how crazy Tamar.com looks. ROTFLMAO.

Secondly, I am SO glad that the 90's have passed and please don't let them come back. I can't dress like that again. Nor cut my hair like that.

Thirdly, I am going crazy over here because I am doing the second most scary thing I have ever done in my life next to deciding to Not be fat anymore. I am leaving Jacob Nicholas Smith ALONE. So tonight blog goes out to him and his bullshit, cause I would rather be on my own. (IT only took me 8 FREAKIN years to get here).

Something about me is different today. I don't know what it is, but I think that getting this 215lbs off my back is going to be the second best thing I have done in the past year. Sure I am sad, but I think in the end. I am going to be the happiest person.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment