Friday, September 9, 2011

So. We know I love the 80's. Partly because of the CRAZY big hair and it was a time where everyone was so unbelievably happy that they didn't realizes that over half the songs in the 80's were about masturbation. But in my quest to NOT right about my on personal idaho, once again my psyche has brought me to the exact spot  that I don't want to be. So let's just get it out so we can move on.

Stir It up, what uplifting song about changing your life, which can suck btw on any given day. Some day's you feel so up to what is going on in your life that you forget that something you consider the worst thing to ever happen to you even happened. I think this past week I was in that place. I was so happy and free and ready to CHANGE my life. And now I am right where I was Tuesday before last. In the doldrums watching the very first movie the devil and I ever watched together wondering why didn't I see it then.

Patti Says:
Baby, stir it up,
got to break it up now
When I think about tomorrow,
ooh, I can't wait to
Stir it, got to shake it up now
If I have to beg or borrow,
I'm not gonna take it anymore, mmm, mmm

So that is what I am going to do. Im gonna stir it up and bury it. 10 feet in the grown. I am going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment