Thursday, September 8, 2011

Carly Simon always gets it right.

There isn't a Carly Simon song that I don't like. And When i was researching for tonight's blog I just typed her name in and paroosed through her videos to see which one spoke to me. And the question of the moment, for me anyways is why?

I can't imagine entering into a relationship with someone and not really wanting to be in it. I felt hidden at times. Especially later on. I still feel like I am trapped on some island waiting to get off. I felt myself screaming so that I would be heard. But there was no one else around. So Why? Why did you keep me? I know I will neve know the real answer to that. It makes me sad for a moment. But then I just press on.

I take out all the pressure I have put on myself in the gym. It's my way of coping. One squat here and one squat there. Put out the pain. Breathe in light and love. Its the only thing that is keeping me from going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment