Monday, July 18, 2011

Heart Songs: Songs To My Unborn Child. Day 2.

Okay so probably one of the silliest most funniest songs to ever grace my ears. I am a pretty eclectic in my musical taste, but I don't know ANYONE who doesn't know this song. I can pretty much vouch for my fellow college students out there that there was some drunkin' dancing with a boy done to this song across this nation. But what this song celebrates is FUN. The whole shack shimmy. Who says that. Songs now a days are so SERIOUS. No one has FUN anymore. SN: I think that is why Lady Gaga is so popular right now cause all her songs are about having fun, sex and love...all that stuff that people have forgotten about. But I digress. LOVE SHACK....

I want my unconvinced child to know that music is suppose to be fun. It should give you goose pimples up and down you back, make your heart flutter, and get you so excited that you might pee. (YEAH I SAID IT).  And this song gets me hype. Who wouldn't want to go to the love shack where everybody's moving around . It's a funky little shack. 

I have visions of dancing around the living room with my daughter ( I am completely delusional when it comes to this because i swear my child is only going to be a girl. I have even geared my blog for it to be a girl)  Playing dress up and listening to 80's pop music.  And this song will definitely be on the play list. 

I just want my child to experience things with out hesitation. Everyday I try read and hear something new, experience exciting scary things.  I can't only hope that my baby girl finds  her own "love shack" and gets to hope in a Chrysler as big as a wail. I hope she sets sail to anywhere her heart desires. 


Man I love the B-52's.

No comments:

Post a Comment