Monday, August 29, 2011

Radar...

Okay I know you guys are like GEEZ D, what's with all the freakin BS lately. Well. Forget it's her for a minute and listen to what she is saying. I mean whomever wrote this song new what the heck they were saying. I happen to love this song because of the words. What point she is conveying. And the beat is awesome. 

She sings:
Confidence is a must
Cockiness is a plus
Edginess is a rush
Edges (I like 'em rough)
A man with a Midas touch
Intoxicate me, I'm a lush
Stop you're making me blush
People are looking at us
Everything I want right. Got this guy that's a little bad boy, but a sweetheart at his core. I wanna be drunk on your "self" when i am with you. Get lost in the moment forget where I am and have to come up for air. I want to look at you and feel it in my toes. I want people to notice and stare. I wanna FEEL. 

I want to see you. I want to notice you. I don't wanna just walk past you with a turned up nose and to never acknowledge you exist. I want you on my Radar.

She goes on to sing:
Interesting sense of style
Ten million dollar smile
Think I cant handle that
Animal in the sack
His eyes see right to my soul
I surrender self-control
Catch me looking again
Falling right into my plan.. 
Capture my mind, then my heart, and then I will intertwine my soul with yours. Where has the love like that gone away to. Sure this is a silly song about being on the prowl, but really what do we have on our radar? I want that crazy can't forget you forever love. But I don't want it to break me again like my last relationship. But I also know that I am in a much better place. I am not going to put all my eggs in once basket. I am going to let myself feel things and let the cards fall where they may. Have expectations of myself that will help me be realistic in my expectations of my potential mate. I am going to let go and be free. And hope that someone trips my radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment