Friday, August 26, 2011

Everything is NOT perfect....

I just wanted to stay. 
I can't understand for the LIFE of me why God would let me know you but I cant have you.
I think that is why I don't let you in my bubble. 
I was trying to figure out the reason why this song kept coming to me.
And why I kept hearing it in my head. 
And today the answer presented itself.
It's hard to respect someone's wishes when their every move contradicts what they are saying. I am having a hard time thinking. 

I looked up at him once today. We were so close that we were breathing the same pocket of air. I wondered what it would be like if this would be forever. And it made me sad a bit. Is it possible to love someone when you only know bits and pieces of their existence. I've often wondered that. 

Why I ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment