Monday, July 4, 2011

Heart Songs: Day 28


Since I am amongst friends here I can admit that I love this little lady. Believe it or not, whether you would like to believe it or not but this girl has star quality. She has kept us entertained for almost 10 years now. And this the song where it all started, for me at least. 

Tyra and I saw her when she wasn't known for breaking JT's heart or steaming K-Fed from that girl that was on Moesha. She was just a girl singing a song about, what I first thought was a song about domestic violence, but a girl and summer anthem to write home to your mother about. 

I have always maintained that there is NO music taboo or off limits to me. My parents made sure that I was well rounded and hand an opportunity to explore everything. And it has helped me develop a deep affinity for media of all types.  So I share my crazy awesome like of Britney Spears with you this week, leading up to another kick ass concert that I am sure to have plenty of stories and awesome pictures of. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment