I haven't written in a week. There are so many things that are going on that its hard for me to FOCUS. My brain is all over the place. It is very hard to get over someone that you have loved for a LARGE chunk of your life. I mean up until about 5 years ago I don't think I was still over my high school sweatheart. So 7.5 years has passed and the person who you told EVERYTHING to isn't there anymore. You look at your phone and noticed that it doesn't ring other than your mother, no texts come through, nothing. It makes me kinda sad.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
I don't know why....
I haven't written in a week. There are so many things that are going on that its hard for me to FOCUS. My brain is all over the place. It is very hard to get over someone that you have loved for a LARGE chunk of your life. I mean up until about 5 years ago I don't think I was still over my high school sweatheart. So 7.5 years has passed and the person who you told EVERYTHING to isn't there anymore. You look at your phone and noticed that it doesn't ring other than your mother, no texts come through, nothing. It makes me kinda sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Categories
- Backstreet Boys (1)
- break ups (1)
- broken heart (1)
- celibacy. (1)
- heartless (1)
- hurt. (1)
- Janet Jackson (1)
- Long distance relationship. Songs that invoke feeling. (1)
- Love (3)
- Love songs (1)
- Maroon 5 (1)
- Music (1)
- New Kids On The Block. (1)
- relationships. (1)
- The Singel Woman (1)
Popular Posts
-
Today's thought. Why do people think they have the right to police the things you write or post or whatever. I have always been a w...
-
Silly little video from the 80's. You would think that I was a teenager during the 80's for all the music I love from that deca...
-
On most days now there is only a thought. But as it gets closer to the holidays I am wondering more. I am struggling with my circle ...
-
Bah humbug. I am a bit of a Grinch at the moment. The one thing I want for Christmas I shouldn't. And as much as I walk around li...
-
So, the natural assumption by the song is that some poor smuck has told me that he loves me, but that is so NOT TRUE. I picked this so...
-
Its a two for one night. Pink is my FAVORITE Girl Rocker. She always tells it like it is. And after the day I have had. I needed to hear h...
-
So, I blame Paula Abdul for my distorted view of the way love should be. Pretty fucked up isn't it. To blame one person for all the irre...
-
Dancing. I love it. I am not very good at it. But Its a great way to release energy. Currently my dancing is also helping me lose weight. ...
-
Numb. That's how I feel. Emotions shooting from everyone but me. I smile. I nod I laugh, but its all fake. I can't let people in an...
-
So in honor of the fact that this blogger is going to get to see MAROON 5 on Saturday. I have decided to use all Maroon 5 songs in my blogs...
About Me
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- Backstreet Boys (1)
- break ups (1)
- broken heart (1)
- celibacy. (1)
- heartless (1)
- hurt. (1)
- Janet Jackson (1)
- Long distance relationship. Songs that invoke feeling. (1)
- Love (3)
- Love songs (1)
- Maroon 5 (1)
- Music (1)
- New Kids On The Block. (1)
- relationships. (1)
- The Singel Woman (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment